solutions manual Auditing: A Risk-Based Approach to Conducting a Quality Audit Johnstone Gramling Rittenberg 9th Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. Auditing: Integral to the Economy.
2. The Risk of Fraud and Mechanisms to Address Fraud: Regulation, Corporate Governance, and Audit Quality.
3. Internal Control over Financial Reporting Management’s Responsibilities and Importance to the External. Auditors
4. Professional Liability and the Need for Quality Auditor Judgments and Ethical Decisions.
5. Professional Auditing Standards and the Audit Opinion Formulation Process.
6. A Framework for Audit Evidence.
7. Planning the Audit: Identifying and Responding to the Risks of Material Misstatement.
8. Specialized Audit Tools: Sampling and Generalized Audit Software.
9. Auditing the Revenue Cycle.
10. Auditing Cash and Marketable Securities.
11. Auditing Inventory, Goods and Services, and Accounts Payable: The Acquisition and Payment Cycle.
12. Auditing Long-Lived Assets: Acquisition, Use, Impairment, and Disposal.
13. Auditing Debt Obligations and Stockholders’ Equity Transactions.
14. Activities Required in Completing a Quality Audit.
15. Audit Reports on Financial Statements.
16. Advanced Topics Concerning Complex Auditing Judgments.
17. Other Services Provided by Auditing Firms.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe